Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rims For 95 Chevrolet Truck

Pino gives you a hand




fellow No I do not mean to Pino was once Peronist and now embraces Mariano Grondona on camera. One who filmed "The Hour of the Furnaces" and now for two minutes of television fat broth makes right. That was definitely pine forest axes PJ. The same people who have voted have given back as a new Menem, won office by a vote of peers and to assume turned his back to his voters to embrace the historical enemies of PerĂ³n.
Today I talk about other Pino, Pino true Peronist. It is a Twitter client and its free alternative, Identi.ca .

This program livianito and gaucho, to manage multiple accounts, both as identi.ca twitter. It is ideal for microblogging and not eat the memory of our computers popular. Allows RT, answers, view profiles, shorten URL, etc. The only thing I dislike is that it is straightforward to open the URL in messages. But it's definitely more comfortable than using it from the web.
I recommend it fervently. And for those who do not know, both Twitter and Identi.ca, I hope to @ evitalinuxera. I will always be with you, fighting for the cause of the poor and workers. I hold you in my heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment