Friday, September 17, 2010

Poptropica How Do I Get Costumes On

What comment?

Introductory Workshop: OPTIMIZE YOUR PROCESS OF TEACHING
NLP Co-facilitated by Elisabeth Tepper and Lilian Rodriguez
The University Institute Jesus Obrero (Fe and Joy)
15 and September 16, 2010

The workshop was excellent, left me in a process of further revising y. .. ask, ask, ask. Bearing in mind that this process will become richer in so far as I allow it.
Alba Carrero.

Excellent synergy of the facilitators, information sharing is valuable in all areas of our human beings do not distinguish the aspect to which we engage, because it enriches the person, who decides how to apply it in context and when it deems convenient. I'm eager for more knowledge. Belkis
Bocaney

are a super ultra dynamic duo. Provide an opportunity to grow ... have a brilliant gift "both you insert into the wonderful world of NLP."
Thanks for sharing ...
Carla GarcĂ­a L. Coor. Culture IUJO / Catia

This workshop germinated seed in my desire to open my heart to another horizon, to know me and so know each other and enjoy the difference, the richness, the number of worlds that planet has.
Thanks girls for your love and dedication.
"Ecologically speaking" Graciela Lopez

Excellent topic. Not one of those I would like to dedicate my best efforts.
Jesus Alberto Perez.

Excellent workshop is a contribution of tools for life, work and society, that somehow help you, involves or gives you tools for conflict resolution, to be right with you, with others and improve quality of life. Anonymous



It seems a very good workshop, I would like to deepen their knowledge of NLP
Anonymous.


The facilitators are really prepared with great knowledge of the subject of NLP.
know the time schedule of the workshop.
I feel satisfied.
In truth, many thanks. Anonymous



person and professional as you and you can leverage your resources to the maximum for your welfare and that of people who are on your side. Anonymous



Congratulations to both, are very ood dictating the workshop. Successes.
Many thanks. Anonymous



It seems important to know this tool to aplciarla within the classroom to find a suitable or more dynamic collection of my participants or students. Anonymous

0 comments:

Post a Comment