Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crossman 760 Pumpmaster Not Working

Open Office Kids

Comrades, you are well aware that this humble servant has always been at your side through thick and thin, shoulder to shoulder with you, my dear shirtless. Delivering next to the shreds of my life, teachings, General PerĂ³n and the doctrine of free software. Today, as this August 22, 1951, I ask them to give me time to announce the country a very important decision I ever made.



I take this opportunity to ask God to enlighten the poor for they can see
Peron and so they can understand, and for future generations
we do not have to dial finger of despair should they
to verify that Argentines were so bad that a man born as the general
Peron, who burned their lives to achieve the path of greatness and happiness of the nation
, allying fought it with foreign interests.

Partners, for the love that unites us, I ask you please not make me do what I do not want. They are asking you as a friend, companion. I ask you to lose focus. Partners ... Avoid When disappointed? When Evita has not done what you want? I ask one thing, wait a few days ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment