Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ovarian Cancer It Whispers So Listen Bracelets

San Martín, Debian, Peron. Freedom for the people

" Nothing that I have, nothing of what I am, none of what I think is mine is Peron. I will not tell the usual lie, I do not say do not deserve it, yes, I deserve it, my general. I deserve it for one thing, worth more than all the gold in the world, deserve it because all I did for love of this town. I'm no good for what I did, I'm no good so I resigned, I am no better or for who I am or what I have. I have a single thing that goes, I have it in my heart, I burn in the soul in my body hurts and burns on my nerves. It is the love for the people and Peron. And I thank you, sir, for teaching me to know and love. (Eva Peron) "

" The war we have to make so can. If you do not have money, meat and a piece of snuff us not to miss. The termination of the costumes we wear bayetitas working with our women, and it will walk naked as our fellow Indians. Let us be free, that nothing else matters " ( José de San Martín )

" Debian is an operating system (OS) free, for your computer. The operating system is the set of programs basic utilities that make your computer run. Debian uses the Linux kernel (the core of the operating system), but most of the basic OS tools come from the GNU Project, hence the name GNU / Linux.
Debian GNU / Linux provides more than a pure OS: it comes with over 25000 packages, precompiled software in a nice format for easy installation on your computer. (Debian Project, which turned 17 last Aug. 16) "

0 comments:

Post a Comment