Saturday, April 16, 2011

Popcorn Coconut Oil Montreal

the donkey.

YELLOW the donkey.
By Maria Mercedes Gómez and M.

There once was a donkey born of the sun and moon. Their manes were golden as the sun and his body was silvery as the moon and steel. Her father saw her as strong, so big and blond call with affection and pride, "My Burra Yellow." His mother working Luna pending cycles, tides, the wolves ... he was always and is awaiting her, to care, feed, pamper and Sun her father never tired and never tires of contemplating.

The Yellow Burra knew of his gifts and used them wisely, no great shakes but the most sure Don was his strength and constant desire to work. She was so big and strong, rarely brayed, he did just that: very much bored, or other animal on the mountain ... There brayed bothered Yes, hard as she was and if I had the chance I was about, kicked him ZAZ!! and sent them with his strength far, far away ...

donkey His condition had much good, but too many things not so good, she knew and to the extent that he discovered the gifts and defects accept as their own and integrate them into their own lives (good and bad that she recognized him, and said: That's MINE.

The Burra Yellow-understand language in its life- its not so good things were dedicated to his work itself, their ability to grow and reinvent themselves. Everything you wanted and loved the donkey did his, that feature was the reason many pleasures and pains. All I was carrying her, her bags were always packed to bursting. Strong very strong La Burra ... no support for her by her condition donkey "can cope with that."

A passionate ass, makes his charges its possession, the fact shows that hard work it is very interested, anyone could know what and who loved her because she worked and worked. Anybody but her, who was in the bustle of coming and going and nothing is falling.

had things easy to work and work very hard things, even after long time, she continues to bear some issues known to be difficult for her, she loves them loose, remember, love them ... The donkey can with it, it loads and loads, is strong, knows how to carry heavy loads and if they are loved more and more.

One day he encountered a comfortable laziness that cherry on a branch of a mango tree ... immediately the donkey was going around all the time without stopping, I noticed that recently moved Sloth, not carrying anything and that also was smiling ... The Burra one day he brayed desperately,

- THAT ARE LOOSE! - What are you doing HUNG Day after day, hour after hour, minute by minute? - Hanging WHAT IS NOT BETTER ONCE FALL? -TO MUCH WORK TO BE DONE AND YOU DO NOT HUNG OVER THERE ANYTHING TO BE THERE, I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ...

Sloth (still smiling and pleasant) said:

- I'm doing the work that you do not.

The donkey brayed again, but now even kicked the wind with their hind legs.

-¡¡¡¡¡ BRAZEN !!!!!- He told laziness. He continued:

- How is it that you're doing my job? Is my job I do, I'm very responsible, very committed to my cause? I carry my burden, not neglect, nor to impose it on anyone, breathed deeply, and more calm but still very agitated and baffled by the presumption of laziness.

Sloth replied

"Here I am watching you and watching closely your every move from day to day, hour after hour, minute by minute. Thinking, reflecting, and trying to figure out what you can help make the work you do not. Ahhhh! Also ... on my break to see you, I meditate a little, I charge of the energy from the sun, enjoy the smell of the forest, I feel the rain from the sky, tasting the various handles that gives it it kills me, and when they see me (because already spent) I love a lazy beautiful, big and smart, which he liked, who lives in another branch of this same mat that brings me crazy for him. Then come back here and I hope to pass it again to keep thinking, thinking and trying to figure out what you can help make the work you do not.

Colorín colorado this story is not over ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment