Sunday, November 14, 2010

David Draiman Piercing Type



I'm in a body fine and abundant hair, flexible and agile, so I can climb up to where you want and from there see the world at my leisure.
is that I love watching, curiosity kills me, I like to discover and know that even seeing the same thing I can find new things, so I never get tired of looking.
Sometimes I have beaten me to act impulsively and jump without measure accurately, pretending to be faster than my quarry, fortunately, so far, my flexibility has prevented me do damage. And I will not to deny that sometimes I have paralyzed the frustration of not achieving the goal, but while I still see, I shall soon reach retry, measuring more or looking for another strategy.
I like peace and quiet, my everyday spaces and my pillow to dream ... it's so comfortable. I prefer silence or soft melodies, my ears are sensitive to noise and loud sounds.
need my environment is clean, especially my arena, much as my body, I lick and lick until I feel comfortable. I can not stand dirt.
At the end of the day, I enjoy curling up in a warm, safe and loved. Luisa
Laya

0 comments:

Post a Comment