Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Where To Buy Chupa Chups In Toronto Canada

Introduction to Magic with NLP - Workshop November 18 to December 9

Introduction to Magic with NLP

Neurolinguistic Programming

Facilitated by Elisabeth Tepper Kofod

Master Practitioner, & Coach Trainer of NLP

Genuine Contact TM Professional & Co-Owner

Systemic Therapy - Constellations Family


From November 18 to December 9, 2010
Every Thursday from 6 to 9pm
The Cafetal - Caracas

Want to know what is NLP?
Would you like to know yourself better @ and others?
Would you like to improve your relationships?
Would you like to have simple tools to grow as a person?
This workshop is for you.

Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) studies the structure of thought and human experience and build models that allow us to recognize and create the knowledge necessary to learn to operate consistently our lives and really productive.
"What works for me?" is the key question NLP.
and you too I'm sure you're able to recognize your limitations and change the structure of your thinking and therefore your experience.
One of the most important characteristics of NLP is that it can provide useful tools in all areas of your life. No matter the profession you have, the level of education, it is only important that you @ willing to open your perception and sharpness of your senses, to get the benefits of NLP .
This Introduction to the Magic with NLP, you learn that language relates to your thoughts and emotions generated by them, feelings that make us react in certain ways. Learn how we anchored at certain times and situations and how we can create new positive anchors. Learn to do those questions that help you raise your own resources. Recognize the hypnotic language as used.
Improve your relationship with yourself, with people you love, with your coworkers. Boost your self-esteem, find the motivation within you. Recognize your potential.
See yourself in the light of knowledge, listen to yourself talking more secure and feel the anticipation of new experiences for personal growth.


Created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder, NLP studies the human being and success:
"Any conduct human is executed after having been programmed into our brains. Term that refers to the process that follows our system of sensory representations to organize their experiences and structure their operational strategies.
Because the ability of the program lies in our neural activity. Because we have a brain and nervous system, we can perceive our environment, way of thinking and feeling, to select the behaviors, etc. The working procedures of NLP act directly on this organization
Because language structure and reflects our thinking. The discourse of person is rich in information on how that person constructs his world experience. "

Content:
· ; What is NLP? and History
· Presuppositions of NLP and Rules of the mind
· Conscious and Unconscious Mind
· Language and Communication
· Ecology
· Representation Systems
· ; Partnering - disassociate / Perceptual Positions
· Defining Objectives and Troubleshooting
· Anchors

What comment who have participated in the workshop:
"... my experience at the workshop of the weekend I'll tell you this:
The workshop left me more convinced that communication is beyond what is said '"and that he has" as many options is likely to achieve what you want ", confirming that" there is no failure, only feed back. " That improving my filters or ways to contact with the world this will be closer and more positive towards me.
I enjoy knowing how to be more assertive in communicating when I understand the preferred channel to reach them, so I have empathy and allows me to strengthen existing links.
all options do I have to be happy and better than my present state, projecting the desired state, assuming my resources, proving my opportunities and valuing the stock and checking my tools. I assume and reaffirm my "proactive, the face my challenges, management options, my consultation with me, my way to match and be generic to the experiences and situations
" In a word I rediscovered my value "
Alfonso Angulo

" The Magic of NLP is the invitation that Eli (with its beautiful sorceress investiture) makes you dive in you. is an invitation to contact in your own inner magic.
I lived, and watched each of my colleagues, actually came from a Saturday morning and Sunday at the end saw, felt and heard the magic that everyone wore. That in me I can be translated as "The Magic of NLP is me if I want I can "
Patricia Cano


" If you discover within you all the wonderful potential that you possess and further develop those who know consciously, you will definitely invite them to this workshop. I enjoyed it very much and now I have more choices and therefore more options for success ... "
Hazael MundaraĆ­n

"This workshop helped me connect even more with me, I'll take for me and integrate it with what I have already. I leave with a greater acceptance of my truths, those who serve me and understand. I've also cool tools for understanding all what can sometimes seem imperceptible. "
Valentina Gonzalez

Investment: Bs 560 , oo. Pay only Bs 500 (before August 14) does not include VAT
includes material support and refreshments
To book and confirm your registration:

deposit to confirm your participation to: Elisabeth Tepper
savings account Bank Common Fund # 0151-0058-31-580-037984-2.
or Provincial Bank checking account # 0108-0037-44-0100064865

For more information call 986 0212 4254, 5855 or 0416 256 0424 424 7359 or writes elitepperk@gmail.com

Remember ...
Happiness is your nature!

0 comments:

Post a Comment