Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wheaton And Poodle Mix

And I fell in love! Already

8 years ago we started our relationship ...
already had told me about it. I said, "is perfect for you" "sure you know and fall in love" ... and I thought 'of course, like so many others. " However, I do not deny that he felt much curiosity. How would you? Would it be as beautiful as I had said? Would it be so powerful? felt so curious, I said yes, I agreed to go to the blind date.
Actually, I prepared that day, I dressed carefully, I perfume and makeup meticulously. What would we find?
When I finally arrived, it was pretty quiet, willing to know more by curiosity than anything else.
I went and saw him, there was ... nothing special, just like any other. And then he began to speak, and as far as describing himself and to the extent that showed me who was so touched my heart family, nothing loud, yet very subtle, softly. It was not rushed. We gave our time, one year, we met, talked, sometimes thought I was falling in love and I think he also me, and sometimes I say, "quiet, maybe everything is an illusion." was mutual. Gradually, as each at their own pace, as we danced and played together, we realized that we really liked each other, and looooong.
But the truth is that it was not until that dark night of grief and crisis I called, asked for help, and he, without speaking, without asking a lot, with his love changed my life. I was new ground with a subtlety that only perceived. helped me realize that I can and he would always be there for me. made to improve my relationship with my children, began to speak, look and feel like we have never done. In fact ... with him I learned to help others. I felt in my soul, I felt in my heart and my body. I was no longer same.
Our passion increased, and the more we are together, the more I realize how lucky I was to say yes, if life, if I same, if at the NLP [1] and yes, NLP is beautiful, is wonderful and is very powerful.
Our relationship is growing ... and now, thanks to our love, I can show to other routes that can take joy that life can be seen with other lenses and listening to your heart.
Elisabeth Tepper Kofod
October 13. 10



[1] NLP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment